Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween


What an eventful day(s). Luke and Cassidy were excited that today was Halloween Day (for two days). Yesterday, Luke had pumpkin day at school and wore his pumpkin shirt.









He also had to wear his matching converse shoes with Cassidy.









Luke decided that he was way too excited about "Halloween Day" to take a nap. So, he stayed awake and played (aka destroyed) his room. David had come home to work and I left for the grocery store. I came back and this is what I found:




Also, I couldn't find him at first because he was sleeping by the gate that I placed at his door. Evidently he was standing at the gate yelling for "mommy, mommy, mommy" and passed out. David moved him to his bed once we found him. When I woke him up to go to the parties, he was one ill child. It took him awhile to wake up.











Now the fun begins...


Here are my basketball player and GT cheerleader!!



Our attempt at getting the kids to take a group picture at the playgroup party...I think I was dreaming.

The young ones on the cul-de-sac (Addie, Dillon, Luke and Cassidy). They are just not sure of what is going on. The only reason they are sitting still is they are being promised a cookie for sitting there.



We first went to the cul-de-sac party, then to the playgroup party and finally Trick or Treating. Luke would leave one house and then say "another house". He had a great time. It was a chili evening (probably in the mid 40s), but it didn't seem to bother any of the kids (including Cassidy). It was alot of fun watching the 2 year olds stand at the door asking for candy :-).












2 comments:

Emily said...

The kids look so cute! I love their costumes! I didn't dress up, but I did have a fun Halloween! I wish I was in Atlanta for sure...I am ready to kiss Natalie and see what trouble me and Izzy can stir up! And I FINALLY updated my blog. Now that volleyball season is over I should be able to update more, until track starts. I do enjoy it but it is some seriously long days.
A mini-van?!?!?!?! Come on, you guys are the cool, trendy parents!!!! But if it works with the kiddos I understand. I just think you should have one more so it really makes it worth having!!!

Suzanne said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. Love the costumes -- your children are adorable.