Cassidy loved sitting in bouncy seat.
So, I started a new activity at breakfast. We have started reading books. On this particular morning, we read "Doctor Dan". Doctor Dan puts band aids on boo boos. Well, Luke thought it was time to use a band aid. This is quite an accomplishment. Luke has always had a phobia of band aids and has never worn one until this morning. He wore it for a few days and was always very careful on pulling his shorts on and off (to be sure to not move the band aid). Thank you Doctor Dan!!!

With the new reading activity at breakfast, we have been reading alot of the Veggie Tale Bible Stories. This is a huge hit with both kids. I love the fact that the kids are learning the bible stories. I hope this will continue especially as they kids get older and we could do our 'devotion' time at breakfast before school.
So far, Luke's favorite is the Big Pickle story (David and Goliath (Goliath is the Pickle). He goes, "Boom, Boom, Boom" as he stomps into the story...yes, I am known to act out the stories! :-)



1 comment:
Emily is so big. I can't believe it.
And, so glad Luke got over his Band Aid phobia. Izzy would put them on everything if we'd let her!
Post a Comment