Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Craziness after being at home for 5 days. . .

So, we were home for five days due to fevers. It all started with Cassidy falling down the stairs (she is fine...thank the Lord). The next day, she came down with a high fever. Then Luke had a fever. So this goes on for 3 days. Then, I get a fever for the last two days. You can just imagine that the kids were ready to get out of the house and I had had it. :)


I'm trying to catch Cassidy standing. She is on the verge of walking. She will balance for a good 15 seconds on her own. She will walk with you holding one hand. She isn't ready to let go yet.
Is this a ballerina? Oh yes, it is Luke. So, we were cleaning up Cassidy's room. He saw the tutu and wanted to be a ballerina. Also, he wanted to put together Cassidy's 'doll house'. Well, Cassidy was ready for a nap and I thought why not. So, Luke and I put together Cassidy's birthday present (yes it is a little late, but it was also a present that was a little 'old' for her).
Luke was a great helper. He helped me hammer the frame and picked out the correct numbered pieces. He also had a Handy Manny pencil behind his ear (a crayon). I'm bummed I didn't get a picture.
I may be a ballerina, but it doesn't stop me from jumping, running and being a mad man.




Snack time after nap...Cassidy is so proud to be sitting with her big brother.






No comments: