I was tagged to do 16 Random things about me (which David was suppose to do...he did the first 5 of them) by Krystyn and 25 Random Things about me on Facebook. So, here are 25 Random Facts:
1. I am a wife to the most wonderful man ever (even if he doesn't know what a cookie sheet is). I'm not sure why he picked me, but he did!
2. I am a stay at home mom of Luke and Cassidy and love every second of it. They make me smile and go crazy at the same time. There is nothing like Luke's 'huggles' and Cassidy's hug.
3. My husband says the worst word he has ever heard me say is 'crap'...I know I have said others, but not that often
4. I fall asleep in movies if they start past 8pm (at home or at the movie theater)
5. I like leeks and brussel sprouts
6. I don't have a single grey hair yet
7. I rarely cry at movies or real life sad situations (it isn't that I'm not impacted...I guess I'm just not emotional)
8. I have been to the Holy Land and it was a truly the best trip of my life. I re-met Jesus and learned more in a week about Him than I had in a lifetime. If you ever have the chance to go, I would jump on the plane.
9. However, if you go the Israel, you should go ahead and go to Egypt while you are that far across the world.
10. I wish I had more political convictions11. I make up for it on some of my faith and ethical views
12. People say I am laid back and pretty flexible. I guess I am. I just like people and want to make sure everyone is included and has fun. Does that go back to my child hood or my birth order?
13. I am enjoying learning to sew and use the opposite side of my brain for once. I just appliqued Cassidy her first birthday shirt and made her a tutu. It is ADORABLE!!!!
14. My favorite movies are Sound of Music and Pretty Woman.
15. I really don't have a favorite song or singer.
16. I took 5 calculuses and differential equations and I couldn't do an easy algebra equation if I tried.
17. I feel very blessed to be surrounded by tons of friends and family that love me (or they atleast pretend too :-))
18. I like to cook and started baking this Christmas
19. I love to shop and find bargains...but mostly I like to shop (in stores or on-line)
20. I love to organize my closets and drawers...I just wish I had time to do it. Luke and Cassidy's closets are pretty organized.
21. I went on a Mission trip to Nicauragua prior to having children. David and I hope to take family mission trips when the are older in lieu of a vaction.
22. I didn't talk until I was three...I have made up for it.
23. I've never smoked a cigarette or tried drugs
24. I wish I liked to excersize, but I don't. However, I did run the Peachtree Road Race (10K) and another 5K.
25. I have to have my cup of coffee in the morning (black). If not, I may not be pleasant. When David is home, he usually brings it to me!
...I am so thankful for Facebook and the internet to get me back in touch with alot of you. However, I really wish I could see everyone again.
Saturday, February 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
I totally forgot about the cookie sheet one! I laughed out loud!
I hope you had fun with this one.
Seriously?!? No gray? I started going gray in my early 20s. It is beyond out of control now. :-( I also cry at everything - commercials, books, songs, you name it.
I love reading these lists. We're all fun and quirky in our own unique ways.
Post a Comment