Wednesday, January 21, 2009

So behind in updating...December highlights




All of December was so busy! We had lots of time spent with friends and enjoyed the entire month with activities for the whole family. I had alot of firsts this year including a cookie swap with our playgroup, cookie baking and decorating, and ornament decorating. David and I had a few dates which was very nice to spend time together without kids and with friends. We had a Sunday School party and David's work party. So, we both got dressed up twice in one month!



We started new traditions this year with baking and decorating cookies, feeding Santa's reindeer and leaving cookies for Santa. We spent Christmas at our house for the first time in years! We had a house full (my mom, sister, brother in-law, niece, and uncle). The kids and adults had a great time. Here are a few pictures to show the month at a glance. Of course, I didn't have my camera for all activities, but this is a pretty good synopsis. The two pictures I wish I had was of David and me dressed up on our nights out and the Christmas party with the girls.






































Playgroup Toddler Party...decorated cupcakes and ornaments!







Playgroup cookie swap and ornament exchange...tons of fun. We live in an awesome neighborhood with great moms and new friends.




















Cookie decorating with Dianne's Ava and Daniel (Dianne was my college roommate).











Celebrating Jill's birthday and Christmas.



























Izzy and Luke...so cute together!














Christmas breakfast...yummy, to the tummy. Opening gifts took so much longer than we expected we had to change the menu and open presents again after breakfast. We didn't realize the kids would play with every gift before opening the next. It was alot of fun.










Santa's cookies






























Jill's annual birthday celebration!!!





Cassidy's two teeth and pierced ears!



























































































































2 comments:

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

What a busy "catch" up. I had to do the same thing.

Emily said...

I love your family pictures! Your kids are so cute. I showed my co-workerspictures of both your kids and they were in love!! Your family and the Hall family sure has some good looking kiddos! I hope to make it there for spring break....so I hope to see the Montes family!