Thursday, July 31, 2008

My family

I have the most wonderful family. It started with my hubby, David and now we have two beautiful children, Luke and Cassidy. I could spend hours explaining how I am blessed to have David and these two childresn. However, I will try to summarize it.David - he is the most wonderful man ever!!! I'm not sure how he does it all, but he is the best hubby and daddy. God knew what he was doing when He 'set us up'. Not only does he take care of me and the kids...he is handsome, patient, makes me laugh, loving, kind, smart, ambitious and he loves God.

Luke - he is our 2 year old son who is definitely two (as of today, July 18th). Luke makes me smile and laugh. To see life through his eyes is absolutely amazing. My love for my first born boy is unexplainable. What I see in Luke (so far) is...passionate about life, knows what he wants, inquizative, observant, OCD (not as much as his father), patient (extremely...), loving, kind, and of course a normal two year old!! My brags on him are: knows all of his animals and sounds, can do a 36 piece jigsaw puzzle on his own (24 piece at 20 months), started jumping at 18 months, started talking at 2, started communicated at 1 year (through nods, hand motions, etc) and give the best kisses and hugs EVER (at 15 months he would go around the room and give night night hugs and kisses). He is the best little sleeper and krafter. At school and at home, he loves to paint, do stickers or any other 'project'.

Cassidy - she is our 5 month old daughter. She has so much personality. Already, she knows how to tell us that we are doing something right or wrong. She smiles and giggles all the time and does not like to be apart from the party. If you leave the room, she lets you know that is not acceptable. She is a great eater and becoming a great sleeper. Mom had to figure out what she needs to sleep....she needs quiet and a little soothing. Now that I let her have the quiet and time, she can sleep like the best of them. She loves her new food...prunes (yes, that was her first juice...she was ALOT constipated), oatmeal, carrots, pears and sweet potatoes. She won't get the standard rice, bananas and apples until we know her bowels are not restricted.Of course, none of this wouldn't have started without my mom and dad and David's mom and dad. I am blessed to have wonderful mom and in-laws. Thank you!!!I will post previous blogs of my family...

No comments: